Bluterium's Assessment Tool Box – we use a variety of assessments and techniques. To gain an understanding of each individual, team and organization we choose to use the tools that will deliver the best solutions and results for you.
We begin with our Discovery Structure. Employing various techniques; interviews and data gathering to formulate a complete picture of where you want to be and where you are. Through continued communication and engagement, a Bluprint is provided to execute the deployment phase. This complete data provides the information needed to present the best course of action.
The Full Suite of EQ-i 2.0® Suite, provides you with a solution at every level, unit or individual. These reports will allow us to quickly identify patterns, provide a clear, organized understanding of their strengths and weaknesses in a constructive way, provide the individual with suggestions for working more effectively with colleagues, supervisors and clients. The final step is designing an action plan to achieve the set goals of the client.
- EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report – This report offers the single, most comprehensive view of an individual’s EI results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. As an option, you can choose to have results be compared against those of top leaders, creating a coaching benchmark for exceptional performance. The assessment will identify strengths, provide information about which skills have the highest potential to be leadership de-railers, as well as strategies for development aimed to help them reach his or her true leadership potential.
- EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report – measures the interaction between a person and the environment he or she operates in. This is a great tool providing an objective view to hire, promote, develop and retain personnel. Hiring those that fit into your company culture and has the soft skills you have identified to be successful reduces turnover. This tool is valued as a development tool at all levels of the organization.
- EQ-i 2.0 Group Report – A report used when an organization wishes to work on team-level strategies as it enables discussion around team-level implications of EI. Combines the scores of individuals that take the assessment in a manner that enables interpretation at the group level. Anonymity of the individual participant’s scores are maintained. The report will provide an overview that identifies the group’s strengths as well as areas where the group as a whole can be more effective. Strategies for action that will develop the group’s potential are recommended.
- Workplace EQ 360 Report – provides all of the information provided in the Group Report along with an added layer of feedback. It not only provides the feedback of all the raters, but also the feedback of the participant(s) - all in one consolidated report. This saves the company time and effort in working through multiple individual reports, and it allows for better comparison and understanding of the feedback received.
- Leadership EQ 360 Report – Adding to the features of the Workplace EQ 360 Report, this multi-rater report scores through a leadership lens. In addition to the leader’s self-assessment, this tool offers raters from (managers, peers, direct reports, friends and family). These observer ratings are compared with the self-assessment in order to provide the leader with a 360 degree view of his or her effectiveness. The 360 provides valuable insight and opportunities for development. Discovering how others perceive you as a leader provides priceless insight for development. It removes denial, blame and requires the act of accountability to bring out the best.
Why Use Bluterium for Assessment & Development? EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Certified through Mental Health Services, double majors in Organizational and Clinical Psychology along with 20 years’ experience. We respect confidentiality and care deeply that our clients become all they can be.
We trust in the significance of accountability, therefore we pre-set a meeting(s) to track the progress and celebrate moving toward and achieving the set goal(s).
How are the EI Assessments Administered? We use a secure online, easy to use assessment and report system set up through Mental Health Services.
What is Emotional Intelligence? Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Why is EI Important? Emotional Intelligence is proven to be a key indicator of human performance and development. People higher in EI communicate effectively, form strong relationships, and create powerful coping strategies. EI can be measured – more accessible and less controversially than IQ – and unlike IQ, it can be substantially strengthened and developed.
The Science Behind EQ-i 2.0® for almost 20 years the assessments have been trusted to help improve human performance. EQ-i 2.0 is a psychometric assessment which measures emotional intelligence and how it can impact people and the workplace. Being the first scientifically validated measure of EI, coupled with research from premier organizations, means you can count on the EQ-i 2.0 to add robustness and accuracy to your talent management initiatives.
Validity & Reliability of 2.0 and 360: All assessments have been scientifically validated and proven reliable through the Mental Health Services.
For Further information please Contact Us to set up a free consultation.
Training & Development Supervisor & Management Leadership